Tuesday, October 10, 2006

...and back again

Here are some more pics from the Odessa trip.
When we first arrived, all I saw was yellow...
...and then a house with trees inside...
...and then, at the train station, I came across the strongest baby in the world...literally...
...and then I came across my favorite car in the world...it was like the twilight zone...

But then we arrived to the beauteous reatreat house that was right by the black sea...Our view for a couple of days.
Up and down the hill we went...
All 20 of us packed into this little summer house...but not all 40 of our shoes could fit.
One of our small groups for the weekend.
Shashlik for dinner!! I love the way Ukrainians cook meat...
I'm pretty sure that it's the same across all cultures...Men and grilling meat...
...and Ladies and their flowers.
Ukrainians LOVE to sing and there is a rich folk song heritage here. We ate and sang often!

I've always wanted to see my name in lights...so I'll sign off with my signature...until next post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home